Is kajang Voters are actually in kajang?
Is kajang resident are actually Kajang Voters
Is there a strong political movement in kajang?
Are the political leaders in kajang are actually political leaders accepted by kajang communities
Which community movement are the movers in Kajang?
How inclusive is NGO movement in Kajang
So kempen kempen kempen
So how do u get dollar per dollar value on Ur kempen
Expensive does not means effective, efficient and u get vote
And how u maximize ur effort
THE BIG QUESTION WILL BE “WHERE IS THE VOTERS “
Is kajang Voters are actually in kajang?
If u lived and hang around in kajang for a month and move from one coffee shop to the other u will especially at 10 am and evening Tea at 4 pm or night super 11 at 12 midnight notice u are bound to meet the same person and the same group of people around be it in 6 months it is still the same familiar face
So u can conclude only 5 % to 10 % of kajang folks are actually moving in the city of Kajang .The population size of kajang is well above 350,000 now with Malays still the majority 60%
But the Total voter is only 10% of the population size so how u made priority in your campaign to target where is actually the voters. This is what the SPR has done manipulating the electoral list of N25 under the Gerrymandering concept
So how do you move in kajang for the KAJANG MOVE?
Get the Voters out to hear u
Go to the Voters to made they hear u
or get the Daftar pemilih Digest it , zone it and get the jentera parti to move from, house to house really get to the Voters but I doubt this will work for pengundi saluran 1 , 2 ,3 which practically only at home on Saturday and Sunday Time is essence here
Who is the Campaign Manager, does he need to be school by Kajang Folks
Well if u criticised the way they campaign effort u might be perceive to be a UMNO no matter how well ur intention are or u will get an answer “ it is politic “
So u don’t comment how they do it no matter how dumb it is, u just say is good and u will be in their good books , This is Kajang u know who is who , So u don’t tell them they are appointing Clowns in Ahli Majlis u will say “ O its only for a year “
So let’s get down to facts not ventilating your frustration
Where are the Voters
High tea bersama pemimpin luckily last for 2 weeks only.
Evening is to capitalizes to see the Voters in 1 hr with full of them around in one spot
The answer is school compound,
This is the Time you see parents picking up kids waiting at their car, if the Calon can move around at that time she needs 2 hrs not more to distribute pamphlet
She has practically 7 days to this at 7 school in Kajang
80 % Kajang Voters are working Class practically husband and wife they have their dinner either outside or take away , You can find mostly the Malays will be having their dinner at 8 to 9 in the reasonable price eatery and identified hot spot especially Doll Tom Yam , Malle Classic and all u need is the Calon to have Light dinner at this hot spot and identifies eateries for not more than 1 hr. You don’t have to pay their food just pay for ur food but eating what they eat means a lot to them. Taking break and seeing pengundi
Have breakfast and Lunch at hot spot that is what human do it is an impromptu action but actually that is what people talk about, Celebrities and famous people eating at their shop
Where is the busiest spot in Kajang?
- The commuter Station at peak hours at 7.00 am to 9 .00 am and 5 pm to 7 pm this is of course omitted since it does not fall under any JDM in kajang but it is where Voters of N 25 are crowding everyday
- Pasar I reserve my comment inside and out I know about Pasar kajang I have been patronizing it for the last 22 years since I got married let’s keep a secret how things are the crowd does not double in weekends in became 5x larger but it is only catering for the middle class and above , The fish are fresh no doubt but the price it is slightly on the high side so u don’t see folks from kantan permai
- Friday prayers there was the best time to make DSAI presence it was proposed earlier to do his Friday prayers in Saujana Impian on a Public Holiday which will see the crowd over flowing on the road praying but due to some personal agenda this factor was not look into the good chage miss
- The previous program was DSAI bersama kommuniti Cina / DSAI bersama Kommuniti India , Well luckily now it stop you don’t have to tell the whole world u r promoting racist agenda which u r actually not , Indicating place is good enough
- So if u is trying to find Voters during the day at Taman Taman u will be frustrated the house is either closed or u r campaigning to the BIBIK. 90 % voters in Saujana Impian , Taman Mulia , Puncak Saujana Akasha Indah basically within 10 years U would find nobody at home during the day except weekends they mostly end up at the house during Maghrib prayers and have light dinner nearby that the reason u can see a lot of stall around but not porch eatery , So walking from stall to stalls is better bet than house to house and should be done at night
- \Ceramah is a must but was it a good venue spot well from now I can say that is the best place they could have if they really need a good one they should have thought ealier to place their BGU strategically , Every guy in Taman Mesra Knows how sidek kowtim the sunshine band Did the ceramah gather the Crowd , surprisingly the answer is yes if you compare with PRU 13 and 12 anad moving spot by DM Bandarr Kjang is superb
- Sungei Chua Dinner is nothing new if u would go to do a walkabout at night in sungei chua at night u will find the same crowd in the eatery and stall everywhere in Sungei Chua so RM 30 dollars dinner is worth it with the show
- Well since a she replace the he the bookies are going for 10k above win is no more a win lose bet it is a placing bet
If u ask me did PKR really have a good strategy campaign so far , i will then ask them how many are the locals with 30 years in kajang are invited in the war room maybe just to give input who did previously organized and get the best ouput in kajang . this need to be ask first before asking where is the local . Well KC and the shunsine band group left with the drummer and singer how could you hope they could Top the Charts
Who knows how many new township in every JDM , Sungei Kantan is not actually kampong how many new small township under Sungei kantan why u have 4000 over voters when you have not more than 2.5 k houses
What is the nature of community in Taman Muhibbah , remember they bought the house way back in 1990 at 55K are they actually middle class
What is the difference between Saujana Impian and kantan Permai or Taman Delima
Why was Taman Kota Cheras was not classified as kajang community but Voting in kajang
Getting this answer the right man would be in charge of the JDM anyway 80% right is good enough
Tomorrow we will discuss is there a strong political movement in kajang? Are the political leaders in kajang are actually political leaders accepted by kajang communities which community movement are the movers in Kajang? How inclusive is NGO movement in Kajang